<$BlogRSDUrl$>
The (Sh)Elf Life & Times of Turelie Alasselle
Not your average Elf. Not average in general really. Come, read my mind-- my thoughts, activities, yada, yada. Word on my groups, LOTR&Ot group Quenya Study-Buddy... and my elven roots! *lol*

Friday, April 30, 2004
***************

elvish news: the party...

Never have I ever felt so flattered or admired! King Thranduil practically leapt from his seat at my approach (post by Maldy):
_______________________

The king rose from his throne when he saw her coming and stopped at a few cms. of her. He had no words to explain how beautiful she looked that night. Turelie looked like those enchanting princesses that only appear in fairy tales: delicate, femenine, powerful, divine, perfect. Yes, perfect was the only word that appeared in Thranduil's mind. Perfect, incredible perfect, and better, alive and smiling, just in front of him.
The elven lord took her hand and leaded the gorgeous elven lady to where he was sitting. Comanding his butler to fetch him another chair, he made her sit in his throne and handed her a globet of wine. "Did I mention that when I saw you, you left me speechless?"
_______________________

Speechless, indeed. I found myself unable to say a word, horrified by the countless eyes staring at me. King Thranduil seemed to find my embarrassment amusing, teasingly saying that I should not have such a flush since I had so little wine. I replied honestly, that I had not had any and told him I wished to know why he had put me in such a place before the crowd. He reminded me that the celebration was in my honor and when I demurred, he misunderstood my request to be down among the others. Rather, he thought I wished to dance and so I had no choice but to allow him to lead the way.

As we began dancing his eyes were on me. I could not bear his strong gaze along with the curious stares of the others and I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them again I was trapped by his eyes. Never before had I seen such deep love and devotion pouring from someone's soul. I relaxed... and he drew me closer. I laid my head on his chest, content just to be near him. When I looked at him again his emerald eyes spoke such volumes that I failed to notice when we stopped dancing, then he was kissing me... and I melted.

12:23 AM ::
Creide :: permalink